Hair is an integral part of your body as it protects us. The hair on the head also serves an essential role by making sure that the body adequately cools down and insulates heat. It also protects the scalp from the radiation of ultraviolet rays from the sun.
With this, hair damage and hair loss can become a serious issue. Considering the vital role of hair, it is then crucial for everyone to take good care of it. Here are some things you can do to ensure that your hair grows naturally and heals itself from daily damage.
1. Clean Your Hair Regularly
There are different types of hair for every person. However, regardless of your hair type, it’s important always to make sure that your hair is clean. Here are the necessary steps on how to clean your hair:
- Get your hair really wet. Use the water to remove the dust and other dirt from your hair.
- Put a small amount of shampoo in your palm. Massage the shampoo into your scalp and don’t scrub it too hard.
- Once you’ve massaged all areas, rinse the shampoo off with water.
- Apply your conditioner with hair vitamins on it.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water and not warm water as it can tend to get more sticky.
- Use a towel to remove excess water from your hair.
- Once you’ve dried your hair, comb it gently. Make sure to air dry your hair to avoid damages before using any other products.
2. Avoid Harmful Hair Products
Everyone loses up to 150 strands of hair every day, and this is a typical phenomenon. To prevent too much hair loss, you should avoid the following, as much as possible:
- Avoid using hair dryers on wet hair. Make sure to air dry at least 70% of your hair before using a hairdryer. Aside from this, learn how to use your dryer correctly. Make sure that you use it at the right angle, and the temperature is not too hot.
- Hair colour or hair dye can also damage your hair. Nonetheless, it should not directly result in hair loss. To make sure, always ask the experts as to when and what product to use for your hair type.
- Hair straighteners and curlers also damage the hair when used frequently. It can either cause breakage or split ends. That’s why it’s important to always use vitamin for your hair to ensure that damages are combatted.
3. Take Care of Your Hair
Hair loss is different from the damages and causes discussed above. There are various causes for this issue. Nonetheless, here are some things that you can consider:
- Ask the doctor and hair experts – if you are suffering from hair loss, make sure to consult your doctor. There are also available healthy options for vitamins for hair growth that they can recommend to you to combat the issue.
- Take care of your hair every day – avoid neglecting your hair. As much as possible, use products that aren’t too harmful. It’s also best to seek advice for the right vitamins for hair growth even though you’re not experiencing hair loss. Remember, prevention is and will always be better than cure.
Do you have any hair issues? Don’t hesitate to consult the experts. Make sure to take good care of your hair, regardless of your hair type and current quality of your hair.